ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Roster Is Up

ColonialInsider

Aug 26, 2017
No surprises, though David Cole is officially gone. So Cole, Philmon Gebrewhit, Koby Thomas and Chris Coalmon transferred. Matty McConnell and Malik Petteway graduated.

Four starters back in Yannis Mendy, Charles Bain, Josh Williams, and Jon Williams. Experienced reserves back in Cameron Wilbon and Dante Treacy.

Newcomers in juniors AJ Bramah and DJ Russell, sophomore Jalen Hawkins, and freshman Deshawndre Washington and Olisa Ngonadi. Plus a walk-on in Terrell Brown.

Notable that Bramah is listed as a guard/forward, while Russell is listed just as a forward.

I think Toole will have a lot of flexibility with his lineup options. Not sure how good of an outside shooting team they'll be, but certainly a lot of athleticism and potentially a very disruptive defense.

So if we have 11 on scholarship we could potentially add a late signee or transfer, or even two. I see quality players still choosing schools.

So if we have 11 on scholarship we could potentially add a late signee or transfer, or even two. I see quality players still choosing schools.
12 on scholarship. I forgot to mention Sayveon McEwen.

I guess they could add but it's unlikely now that classes have begun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT