ADVERTISEMENT

Men's hoops roster set

ColonialInsider

Aug 26, 2017
With Pat Suemnick's commitment, looks like RMU will have a full roster for 2020-21.

G - Dante Treacy (Jr.), Trayden Williams (Fr.), Jakari Spence (Fr., walk-on)
G - Jon Williams (Sr.), Kam Farris (Fr.),
G - Jalen Hawkins (Jr.), Cam Wilbon (RSo.), Enoch Cheeks (Fr.)
F - A.J. Bramah (Sr.), Patrick Suemnick (Fr.), Kahliel Spear (Jr., must redshirt)
F - Charles Bain (Sr.), Ngonadi Olisa (So.), Tyson Brown (Fr.)

Essentially four starters back with Bain. Hawkins has a ton of experience. Wilbon played a lot as a freshman and should jump right back into action. Farris was with the team in the second half of the season.

Maybe a little thin up front in terms of experience, but if Olisa takes a step forward, it's no different than what RMU was running in the second half of last year.

There may be an additional player, I assume a walk-on. Chase Cook, a guard from Calvin Coolidge High School. DC area.

Assume Dante, Williams, AJ, wilbon, Bain. Maybe Hawkins depending on matchups.

Hard to say about the new guys until Toole really sees them practice. Maybe someone breaks through the starting lineup.

I think it's safe to say beat returning team RMU has had in years. If Hawkins or Wilbon are on bench, that's pretty deep.

Assume Dante, Williams, AJ, wilbon, Bain. Maybe Hawkins depending on matchups.

Hard to say about the new guys until Toole really sees them practice. Maybe someone breaks through the starting lineup.

I think it's safe to say beat returning team RMU has had in years. If Hawkins or Wilbon are on bench, that's pretty deep.
I like Hawkins over Wilbon but I don't know how Wilbon has progressed since we last saw him in game action. They are similar. Hawkins the better shooter. Both solid and as you say with one coming off the bench that's a good sign of overall talent level.

I think Hawkins will be a star. He has a motor that just goes and plays with a ton of heart.

I think Wilbon will be very solid. If any of the new guys can step up and play meaningful minutes could be a heck of a season.

What a nucleus to build on, especially with step up in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT