ADVERTISEMENT

MBBall - Youngstown State

LetsGoRoMo

Aug 29, 2016
Game is on ESPN3, so hopefully all of you guys will get to watch.

Burke and Koby are doing great leading in scoring. Hopefully Matty continues to find his shot, and play the great D he always plays. As a side note, Matty seems to be the leader of the team, he is always calling for the guys to huddle up even when he is on bench. Seems like all the guys respect his hard work and leadership. Might be reading that wrong, but that is what I see from watching online.

Anyways, as I like to do, here is some Massey information.
Ratings:
RMU: 217
YSU: 333
RMU has 58% chance of winning.
Massey has RMU second in the NEC, only behind Wagner, and St. Francis in 3rd.

Hope the guys can get the W, would be great to be above .500 with some tougher games coming up soon against at Siena, then "home" against Rider.

Lets Go RoMo!!!

4-3 is pretty great. Coach Toole said (paraphrasing) didn't play best, but did not have to loose to be taught lesson.

The fast breaks/long outlets on O are a lot of fun this year, don't recall much that last year.

4-3 is pretty great. Coach Toole said (paraphrasing) didn't play best, but did not have to loose to be taught lesson.

The fast breaks/long outlets on O are a lot of fun this year, don't recall much that last year.

Ya my main issue is improving on free throw shooting...id be nice to get Koby Thomas (& orhers) shooting at a better clip at the stripe.

Also, breaking the press caused some problems. We had at least 2-3 TO's minimum because of it. It be nice if we still had the great ball handling of Kavon Stewart for that but he's gone.

-Toole did mention that they gotta look down the court better...they did make some long passes but he said that there was more open ones too.

All in all, solid win! A High(er) scoring entertaining game to watch.

We have a WINNING RECORD again!!! First time possibly since the 14-15 year?!

Go RMU...we're 4-3 baby...just getting warmed up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT