ADVERTISEMENT

NEC semi-final, Let's Go!

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
I am expecting an exciting college basketball game. LIU has as much talent as any team in the Conference. Their record does not reflect the talent on their roster. Each team knows they are two wins away from the Big Dance. This is going to be a battle. The speed of the game is going to be at a higher level than during the regular season. The Colonials have the better Conference record and the home court, but they will need to be locked in for 40 minutes to be assured of moving on to Tuesday. I will say it again, this is going to be a battle. Go Colonials!

Impressive win! Everyone of the Colonials came to play today. Strong performances by Josh and AJ as usual. Dante always finds ways to contribute, but sometimes in ways that don't show i
n the box score. Today he filled up the stat sheet. Impressive performance by J-Hawk. He is a gifted athlete who took a while to transition form JUCO. Now he really provides a lot of energy coming off the bench and creates problems for the opponent. I was disappointed when we lost Cam to injury before the season started, and I look forward to his return next season, but having two guys, Jon and Dante, with point guard skills on the floor at the same time has resulted in a team with the best ball movement that I can remember at RMU. On to the Championship! Go Colonials!

Reactions: Wurst_2_furst
Biggest thing for me was the defense on Raiquan Clark. The offense was fun to watch, especially with Bramah dominating down low, but preventing Clark from doing much damage was huge.

Reactions: Wurst_2_furst
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT