ADVERTISEMENT

NEC 2018 Pick'em Weekly Contest

Original_RMC

Oct 24, 2011
For you NEC Football Fans please let me know if you are interested in doing a weekly NEC Pick'em Contest.

This contest is just for fun and to get fans talking about all teams within the NEC.

I will post the games for each week.
I will post that weeks schedule and you just have to pick the winner.

So for Example, I will post a new thread for Week 1 and post the games: [you don't have to make your picks now]
Bowie State vs Wagner(Thursday)
CCSU @ Ball St(Thursday)
SFU @ Lehigh
RMU @ Dayton
New Haven @ Bryant
Lafayette @ SHU
Lock Haven @ Dukes

[And actually there is Week 0 game as the Dukes play this Saturday against UMass.]

You post who you think will win outright and maybe offer a little comment for each pick (some people will do that).

I will collect your picks and then post the results.
I will keep a running total of everyone weekly wins and losses.

Rules
All picks must be in before the kickoff of the 1st scheduled game for that particular week. So for Week 1, you must have your picks in before Thursday evening.

Good Luck and please let me know if you are in.

Reactions: LetsGoRomo2
I’m in again. I think the final tally was rigged last year !! Homer voting should only count for half a loss.

In for sure,...

Bowie State vs Wagner(Thursday) not sure, think wags is missing some good OL from last year. Wags by 7
CCSU @ Ball St(Thursday) do not know a thing about ball State other than they were not good last year. CCSU and Duq should be cream of NEC. Upset alert, CCSU by 6
SFU @ Lehigh: just going with NEC on this, Frank's by 3
RMU @ Dayton let's make it 2 in a row against Dayton. I do think the Flyers O will be much improved though. Homer pick, RMU by 1.
New Haven @ Bryant: bryant made big improvement last year in first year of a new coach, look for it to continue. Dogs by 14
Lafayette @ SHU: Pios not good last year and loose a lot. Pards by 17
Lock Haven @ Dukes: Dukes roll.

BONUS PICK. DUQS BEAT UMESS BY 4

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT