ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Brickman's final appearance at the Chuck

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
One of the reasons I am looking forward to Thursday's game is to see Jason Brickman playing point guard for LIU one more time. As a basketball fan, Brickman is a joy to watch. He may be the best passer in college basketball. Obviously I want the Colonials to win, but they better not take LIU lightly. Although LIU does not have the talent that they have had the past few years, any team with a point guard as good as Brickman can be dangerous.

It will be exciting for RMU fans to watch Kavon Stewart develop, since he has shown the ability to make outstanding passes similar to Brickman.

Agreed, GoRMU. I think it's fair to say that Brickman is the best pure point guard in NEC history. Other point guards have brought more versatility (Velton Jones' combination of passing, scoring and defense here at RMU for one), but no one can top Brickman's ability to run an offense and facilitate things for teammates.

Without a doubt, one of the best ever. Amazingly, he is also one of the most under appreciated. While LIU certainly has had lots of talent, he has been the driver of their success. 1,000 assists is an incredible accomplishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT