ADVERTISEMENT

Today: SFBK @ RMU... 4pm tip

R-M-U-h-o-o-p-s-f-a-n

Aug 3, 2015
• Who: Robert Morris (5-11, 1-2 NEC) vs. St. Francis Brooklyn (4-12, 2-1)
• When: 4:01 p.m.
•Where: Charles L. Sewall Center•Webcast: NEC Front Row
• Radio: ESPN Pittsburgh
• Boxscore: NCAA GameTracker• Media notes: Robert Morris | St. Francis Brooklyn

Today at the Chuck RMU looks to bounce back from a bad loss to LIU on Thursday.

RMU should get Kavon Stewart back today. The senior point guard was given a game suspension by Toole for a "violation of team rules" for Thursday's game.

Kavon is RMU's leader in assists and is the 2nd leading scorer on the team right behind Isaiah Still.

Speaking of Still, he had a terrible shooting perforce last game & was showing his frustration to everyone watching the game.

Still needs to bounce back both mentally and physically today to help RMU get back to its winning ways.

Anyway, RMU can win this one depending on which team shows up. I hope Toole has them prepared for today. We can get back to .500 in conference with play a W today...

Go RMU!

PS: please win!!

Good answer by the boys today. Led for a vast majority of game. B Burke could be dangerous but has to stay out of foul trouble.

Good answer by the boys today. Led for a vast majority of game. B Burke could be dangerous but has to stay out of foul trouble.

Ya... I was at the game. RMU's offense was good in the first half but they let up in the 2nd half and it was a nail bitter towards the end of the game.

We pulled out a 4 point W...

I'll take it tho...first win at the Chuck this season & now 2-2 in the Conference.

Go RMU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT