ADVERTISEMENT

RMU vs. YSU | anygivensaturday.com

Original_RMC

Oct 24, 2011
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?185237-Robert-Morris-vs-YSU

Interesting reads and obviously fans are picking YSU to win big.
But on page 2 an individual who posts for Lehigh pointing out the downfall since 2010

It's amazing how little mileage they got out their 2010 playoff appearance. They've been getting progressively worse since. There's a lot of high school talent in the WPIAL for Colonials to recruit from...

Then a SFU individual chimes in
I completely agree with this. What’s interesting, from looking at their two-deep, is that while they have 24 WPIAL players on their roster, only 3 of them are starters (not counting the back-up QB who started last week.) By comparison, Duquesne has 35 WPIAL kids on their roster, 10 of whom are starters. I don't know if it's a talent identification problem or it's just harder to get kids to look at RMU but you'd think they'd have more WPIAL kids playing for them then they do.

Wow from the game RMU gave these guys last year, you'd think YSU scheduled a High School team for this week??? Is the fall off that great?! This Defense is still lit... Offense has to get it together, yet same issue as last year right? C'MON RoMo!!! No time to stand up like men this weekend!! #playwithpride

Those are some interesting points from AGS, and interesting that the Lehigh poster has seen the same things we have.

As was mentioned in another thread, if RMU does not make a real turn around, the staff could be gone after this year. The biggest worry this causes me is that they might lose a lot of young talent they have. I hope the young guys are more commited to the school than the coaches if this does happen. I hope whoever makes that decsion, does everything they can to keep Farison around though. He has been great and loyal to the school.

I don't know if it is blind loyality, but I think RoMo will be able to hold YSU on D to maybe high 20's, low 30's in points. If they can CUT DOWN THE PENALTIES, the O can get going and score a couple, maybe a pick 6 by the D, and a couple big special teams plays, who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT