ADVERTISEMENT

Two important home games this week, keep it rolling

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Bryant on Thursday and Cent. Conn. on Saturday. As the Colonials compete for the regular season title, it is important to win the home games. These are both winnable games, but conference games are never easy, they are always a battle that usually go down to the final minute or two of the game.
Having a good, lively home crowd helps. The Colonials have a good, fun team to watch. It would be great to have a good showing of students at the games, especially when the opponent is shooting foul shots late in the game. Come on out to see the Colonials at the beautiful UPMC Events Center.
Go Colonials!

Bryant could be a tough match-up with their ability to defend and hit 3s. CCSU should be a win but can't overlook them.

Solid win last evening against a good Bryant team. If we were to rank RMU's all-time best players, I am not sure where Josh would rank, but the more I watch him play, the more I am sure that he deserves to be considered among RMU's all-time elite. Oh, and a couple more double-doubles and ditto for AJ.
We need to continue winning the home games, see you at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. Go Colonials!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT