ADVERTISEMENT

Season Opener:

ColonialCrazy

Oct 28, 2011
As many of you know the colonials open up with the Savannah State Tigers (who play at pitt tonight) tomorrow night at the Sewall Center.

Cant wait for the season to start!

Some thoughts: I got Ant, Karvel, Lucky, Jeremiah Worthem, and Mike starting. That 4th spot (that I have Worthem in) will be the wildcard. aaron Tate got the start against Cal U but didnt look that great.

RMU lost to SSU last year on the road and got locked down. Thats what the Tigers do, play great D. I think RMU will have enough O in the take to get the win, and I think SSU will struggle with the new hand check rule. RMU should live at the FT line.

Karvel and Luck have solid game, while Newton comes off the bench to lead the team in scoring (15 points). Colonials get the victory!

Really looking forward to tonight and the season. Especially excited about the new guys and seeing them in action. If Hawk can take the next step and be a solid contributor, that would give us a whole new dimension with his size and athleticism. Worthem and Stewart could be very special players for us. Go Colonials!

This is a weird year, in the sense that there are so many unknowns but so much potential. Hawk, Worthem, Lee, Stewart, Oliver, Tate, Newton are all unknown (not so much Hawk) but any of the bunch could emerge and become a really good player. I'm putting my money on Worthem and Newton.

If Hawk can grasp the mental phase of the game he could be a force. He's not an NEC type of forward, more in the A-10/low end Big East. Hes tall, athletic as hell and already has a pretty solid offensive arsenal. Just needs to develop more. Andy Toole is just the man to get every ounce of potential out of him.

Anyway, happy basketball is back at the chuck, afterall the last time a meaningful game was played there, we only beat the team currently ranked number 1 in the country... :)

Go Colonials.

http://robertmorris.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1571464 awesome piece andrew got me ready to go for tonightttt!!!

MOmentum is in full force!!

big mike mcfadden is in for an all nec season baby!!! hes going to be dominate just like that uk game!!

im with you too cccrazy21, hawk is going to have a big year. worthem is going to push him, and they both will come along nicely all year long.

tipoff at 7, hope to see the chuck packeddd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT