ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Morris @ WVU 2020-21 season

R-M-U-h-o-o-p-s-f-a-n

Aug 3, 2015

Exciting to have a local game vs a P-5 school. Not a long road trip either down to WVU. I might have to make the trip down if I’m able to then.

Thoughts?

#GoRMU

As I recall RM beat WVU two years in a row and freshman Joey Falletta from South Park HS psyching the team up during the bus ride down that the Colonials could whip the Mountaineers.

I like it a lot. Would love to see RMU get WVU at UPMC sometime down the line.

Wouldn't mind a 3-1 series or something if they could pull it off (no info on this, just a thought).

RMU also has games a home against Youngstown State, Florida Gulf Coast and Cleveland State, per Rich via twitter.

Really looking forward to seeing what kind of home slate they can get. The above listed games are a fantastic start but still need one marquee game.

Really looking forward to seeing what kind of home slate they can get. The above listed games are a fantastic start but still need one marquee game.

Hoping for a minimum of 5 non-conference home games (even if that counts an early season exhibition game vs a local D2/D3 team).

I agree that having 3 solid OOC games right now is good but adding a solid A-10/American etc team at home to sell season tickets and build some hype would be great. Your idea with a Temple type team would be great or maybe VCU or Rhode Island from the A-10?

#RMCMB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT