ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Toole offers Mike Iuzzolino, Jr

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Andy Toole has offered a scholarship to 2021 guard Mike Iuzzolino,Jr. Mike is the son of RMU assistant coach, Mike Iuzzolino, Sr. Mike Sr. who played for St. Francis (PA) is one of the best players in NEC history. He was an NBA draft pick, played a few years in Dallas and then had a long and Hall of Fame career in Italy. Mike, Jr. transferred from North Allegheny H.S. this past year to a prep school in Connecticut. This past year, his jr year, he made 41% of his 196 3 point attempts and shot 95.1% of his free throws. Considering his comments in a Pittsburgh Sports Now article, he seems very excited to have received the offer from Coach Toole, but he said, "This will have nothing to do with my dad, I’m going to go where I fit in best.” This kid is passionate about the game, he'll work hard every day, he can definitely make shots, he's a winner - I am telling you he is the best fit to be coached by Andy Toole and Mike Iuzzolino, Sr. Come on Mike, Jr. if you want coaches who can bring out the best in you and your game, UPMC Events Center is the best place for you! Go Colonials!

https://pittsburghsportsnow.com/202...ris-first-to-offer-2021-guard-mike-iuzzolino/

ADVERTISEMENT