ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette game

ColonialInsider

Aug 26, 2017
No matter what happens in this game, the good news is Jon Williams started after injuring his ankle against UIC.

RMU doesn't have the guard depth to be without either Williams for long, even if they're not playing to their full capacity.

A strong showing against a top tier program. Nice stats by Treacy, 14 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists, and McEwen 11 points and Bramah 11 points and 6 rebounds. The nonconference record is looking bad with a brutal schedule, but I think this team will be ready to compete in the NEC.

I think guard depth is ok. Traecy, McEwan, and Wilkins are all good players, and aggressive.

DJ Russell has not played the last two games. Is he injured or just not the guy Andy has wanted on the court in these games? I know Andy had mentioned prior to the start of the season that he is having to learn to play defense after coming from a run and gun JUCO. He appears to have the potential of being a highly productive player in the Conference.

DJ Russell has not played the last two games. Is he injured or just not the guy Andy has wanted on the court in these games? I know Andy had mentioned prior to the start of the season that he is having to learn to play defense after coming from a run and gun JUCO. He appears to have the potential of being a highly productive player in the Conference.
He wasn't even in uniform in either game, so I would assume an injury of some sort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT