ADVERTISEMENT

Good win!

Carlester

Dec 1, 2012
Always a good win to beat the Dukes, particularly now that Ferry is there. Solid effort across the board and it was so nice to see us play some defense. Certainly had my heart rate up with missed FTs, but a very good effort. Worthem and Oliver were huge contributors and Karvel hit some some big shots and made the play of the game with his assist to Ant to seal it. Lucky's work on the boards was key as well. Hopefully, we get another win on Wed. Go Colonials!

Awesome win.

Bench played a lot better, especially Chuck Oliver. His 10 straight points were big-time. Hopefully it gives him some confidence going forward, RMU really needs his scoring and 3pt shooting of the bench.

Worthem is a stud. What a great pickup for Andy Toole and the program.

Karvel was solid, and closed the game out. He's so good. Happy he's a Colonial.

The defense was better, but Duquesne stunk it up. They missed a lot of wide-open jump shots. I'm still not convinced the zone is the best thing for this team, but if it helps produces wins I guess stick with it.

Campbell and Oakland are very winnable games. A nice win streak after that losing streak would be nice, especially with Ok St and Alabama up after these next two games.

Nice win, 4 straight over the Dukes!

Go Colonials!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT