ADVERTISEMENT

4-0 keep it rolling

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
The Colonials are 4-0 in the Conference. The only team in the NEC that is undefeated in Conference play, Josh is red hot! Two big home games coming up. On Saturday there is a game against Merrimack. Merrimack is coached by former RMU assistant Joey Gallo. On Monday the Colonials will take on Sacred Heart at 5 pm for a televised game. The students are back, RMU is at the top of the Conference standings, we need some good crowds at the UPMC Events Center to help the team win these two home games. Go Colonials! Keep it rolling!

The Colonials are 4-0 in the Conference. The only team in the NEC that is undefeated in Conference play, Josh is red hot! Two big home games coming up. On Saturday there is a game against Merrimack. Merrimack is coached by former RMU assistant Joey Gallo. On Monday the Colonials will take on Sacred Heart at 5 pm for a televised game. The students are back, RMU is at the top of the Conference standings, we need some good crowds at the UPMC Events Center to help the team win these two home games. Go Colonials! Keep it rolling!

Ya we need some bigger crowds. Last crowd was marked at only slightly over 1000 with the first conference home game at even less.

New arena + hot team should = fans. Let’s hope it’ll kick in soon.

Students need to show up for sure!

#GoRMU

Good defensive battle. Merrimack is a really tough defensive team.

Couple big missed free throws, couple poor decisions on offense late. That was the difference.

Not gonna go 18-0 in the NEC. Key is to not let it fester and get a win Monday.

Last edited:
I hope that they ditch Ticketmaster for tickets. Took my kid last night and I'm sorry to say that $36 is too much for cheap seats to RMU basketball. Unless that changes, expect that beautiful arena to be mostly empty.

I hope that they ditch Ticketmaster for tickets. Took my kid last night and I'm sorry to say that $36 is too much for cheap seats to RMU basketball. Unless that changes, expect that beautiful arena to be mostly empty.

I agree on that. You might be able to avoid the fees by purchasing tickets at the game if you did so online this time.

But I agree, I think there should be a seat somewhere for $8-10 a person counting any fees.

We gotta start to fill up the place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT