ADVERTISEMENT

3-0 keep it rolling

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Good, solid win last evening against St. Francis NY. Now 3-0 and looking like a contender in the Conference. Josh is looking like one of the premier players in the NEC, which he is. I Love watching AJ and J-Hawk. We need the fans to come out. Disappointing crowd last evening. Once again, the scheduling worked out horrible, especially with opening a new building. The season started for the Colonials on November 7th and it will be January 18th when only the second home game is played with the students on campus. A shout out to the 10 members of the band that showed up last evening. They did a great job. Hope to see more people in the arena tomorrow, the team has some momentum going, now the fans need to get on board. Go Colonials!

Good, solid win last evening against St. Francis NY. Now 3-0 and looking like a contender in the Conference. Josh is looking like one of the premier players in the NEC, which he is. I Love watching AJ and J-Hawk. We need the fans to come out. Disappointing crowd last evening. Once again, the scheduling worked out horrible, especially with opening a new building. The season started for the Colonials on November 7th and it will be January 18th when only the second home game is played with the students on campus. A shout out to the 10 members of the band that showed up last evening. They did a great job. Hope to see more people in the arena tomorrow, the team has some momentum going, now the fans need to get on board. Go Colonials!

Ya absolutely. Big time win (78-52) yesterday and only 600 people were there to see it. We should be getting at minimum for any game double or triple that.

I know RMU has been down recently but they’re showing good signs right now and playing good team ball.

Reactions: LetsGoRomo2
Make that 4-0 after another blowout.

RMU has started hot before, then stumbled and ended up not winning when it counts. So I'm trying not to read too much into this.

But the fact that two of the wins came against Merrimack and St. Francis Brooklyn, who were solid in non-conference play, has me a bit more intrigued.

Also, the high scoring is nice, but I think it's a better sign that Merrimack, SFBK, and Wagner all scored under 65 points. That will help RMU win games when they suddenly can't score like they have recently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT