ADVERTISEMENT

Corbin and Walker transfer

RMU_Fan

Dec 7, 2011
These two players have started almost all the games over the past two years. Josh was listed as a senior and I wasn't sure until now that he had another year of eligibility. Stephaun has another two years. Thank you and all the best to both of you.

These two players have started almost all the games over the past two years. Josh was listed as a senior and I wasn't sure until now that he had another year of eligibility. Stephaun has another two years. Thank you and all the best to both of you.
Jackson Last in the portal, too.

Last and Corbin are grad transfers. They have one year left because of COVID. My guess is they'll try to latch on to a team they feel is closer to making the NCAA Tournament. Corbin might be a bench option for a low tier power conference school because of his shot. Last probably won't go much higher than the Horizon.

Walker transferring was almost expected after he was benched toward the end of the year. He just couldn't stay on the floor.

TJ and Boglio have also entered the portal. TJ is really unfortunate. I was looking for him to have a huge season next year. This yearly transfer parade all across college sports is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT