ADVERTISEMENT

2015-16 Schedule Thread

PantherRich1

Aug 4, 2011
I've posted on the board in the past helping Andrew with schedule updates. Here is what we know to date regarding the schedule

Non Conference

11/15 at Cincinnati
11/18 Bucknell
11/22 at Air Force (Air Force Classic)
12/2 at Youngstown State
12/5 Oakland
12/19 at Duquense, 2PM
12/29 at Georgia
TBD at Columbia
TBD at New Mexico State (Air Force Classic)
TBD at Tennessee Tech (Air Force Classic)
TBD vs Mississippi Valley State (Air Force Classic)
TBD
TBD

Conference

1/2 Sacred Heart
1/4 Wagner
1/7 at LIU Brooklyn
1/9 at St Francis Brooklyn
1/14 Mount St Mary's
1/16 Fairleigh Dickinson
1/21 at Central Connecticut State
1/23 at Bryant
1/28 at Mount St Mary's
1/30 at St Francis PA
2/4 Central Connecticut State
2/6 Bryant
2/11 St Francis PA
2/13 at Fairleigh Dickinson
2/18 LIU Brooklyn
2/20 St Francis Brooklyn
2/25 at Sacred Heart
2/27 at Wagner

Last edited:
We are playing Bucknell at home. I don't think we are playing Buffalo this year. We also will play at Georgia and at Columbia. The Air Force tourney includes games at NMSU, at Tenn Tech and against MVSU at Tenn Tech.

Thanks for the update. I made the changes above. Interesting that the 'tournament' has 3 away games and a neutral site. Normally those tournaments come with a home game. Are Air Force and Tennessee Tech the hosts?

Not sure how those tourneys work but similar to us playing two games in Chattanooga last year including our win over La-Monroe.

Awesome updates here. I like the schedule so far, specifically the Bucknell matchup. great midmajor team.

Agree. I like the schedule as well. I would assume 1 or 2 more high majors on the road and maybe a couple more home and home's with the game being at RMU this year.

Added another game per Jon Rothstein. RMU plays at Cincinnati on Sunday November 15. Another great game!

Looks like we are NOT in the Air Force tournament. Air Force released their schedule and RMU is not on it. St. Francis Brooklyn is. Maybe they replaced RMU?

are you sure? Air Force released their schedule and St Francis Brooklyn is listed playing at Air Force on 11/22.

So you were right Carlester. Air Force changed their schedule removing St Francis Brooklyn and adding RMU. I will make the change above.

Updated conference schedule based on St Francis PA release of the entire schedule. The guesses were easy since the Red Flash is RMUs travel partner.

Updated for date of Bucknell game (11/18). Could be the home opener I guess. Unless that is 11/13.

Does anyone on here know how the new guys are doing?

And, any guesses on how coach Toole will disperse the minutes for next season ???

Thanks...

Havent heard much on the new guys. The cancellation of the Pitt Pro-Am killed a lot of that news unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT