ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome

Chris Cappella

Mar 14, 2012
Hello all...

This is Chris Cappella, the new Publisher of Colonials Corner. My apologies for the lack of content brought to you in the heat of camp so far. The process from the time Andrew left for the BC Times, to when I was interviewed and hired, to today when I received my website training has been, well, a little slow and frustrating.

I have officially been cleared to start publishing on Rivals and have a ton of content lined up for you. Tomorrow will include a full camp report to get everyone caught up on things before I start to get a little more creative with feature and analytic-based pieces. I again thank you for your patience.

Andrew did a fantastic job with Colonials Corner and I know I have big shoes to fill. As some of you may know, I am still in school at RMU entering my senior year. If you want to and have the capabilities, feel free to give me a follow on twitter @C_Cappella for links/opinions/non-sense. If you have questions about anything, feel free to fire away. I'm ready to go!

Chris

Disclaimer: Andrew told me the domain ColonialsCorner.com has yet to be transferred to Rivals and may take a few days to do so. In the meantime, when you want to reach the site go to robertmorris.rivals.co

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT