ADVERTISEMENT

UIC Game

Let's get a W guys! Need to start filling the basket and hopefully will help build some confidence.

RMU up 33 - 24 at the half. Josh no points. Washington plays I think for the first time.

Once RMU gets on the other side of the Marquette game, they'll have more winnable games.

But much like the Marshall game, this was a game against a higher ranked opponent that RMU had within reach but couldn't complete. Josh Williams needs to be more consistent offensively. Jalen Hawkins can't get T'd up.

Hopefully Jon Williams isn't out long. Offense noticeably sagged when he left with that ankle in the second half.

Very lethargic second half. I think Bain got blocked 4 or 5 times in the game, not kidding. No Russell tonight. You can't blame this and some of the other losses entirely on playing a superior opponent. They need to play better.

I am glad that Deshawndre got some minutes. As with most true freshmen, he has a lot to learn, but he has the talent and I believe a very bright future. As the season grinds on likely he will be needed to provide some valuable minutes.

UIC is not that good. Game they should be winning if they expect to compete for NEC.

Some positives but not enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT