jamo0001

Mar 26, 2007
a Lane Kiffin contract extension
Antoine Walker's financial advisor
healthcare.gov

iboTg8nJuYjzo1.gif

A director trying to get emotion from Kristen Stewart
AA program for BCG
A turtle neck sweater surviving Rick Pitino's massive head.

Sorry about some of our posters, 1-2 of them are actually pretty good guys, and I'm suprised that they talked smack for no reason, I'd understand if they were responding to some smack talk from you'll, but everything I saw before they posted was respectful, and I didn't see anything to warrant snack talk, although both of the threads started by our fanbase where pretty mild. You'll should be proud of what u did last year, beating us even on a down year is something special!

I think most people will tell you that last year's win in the NIT was something special but also something rare.

That said, though Robert Morris has nothing approaching the history of college basketball's blue bloods, the last half-decade has fostered a new attitude on campus and the fanbase and school believe that RMU is capable of winning on any given night. They all carry a chip on their shoulder because RMU hasn't had a chance to truly prove itself on a huge stage, last year not withstanding. It's had a lot of the same talent and caliber of play as schools like Davidson, just not with everyone watching in the NCAA Tournament.

Plus, a lot of RMU fans are still bitter about losing to Villanova as a 15-seed a few years ago in the NCAAs. That's been festering for a while and probably will.

Originally posted by Uk1111:
Sorry about some of our posters, 1-2 of them are actually pretty good guys, and I'm suprised that they talked smack for no reason, I'd understand if they were responding to some smack talk from you'll, but everything I saw before they posted was respectful, and I didn't see anything to warrant snack talk, although both of the threads started by our fanbase where pretty mild. You'll should be proud of what u did last year, beating us even on a down year is something special!
It's just in good fun. That's how I see it anyway. Plus this thread is more of a pro-Randle thread than it is a smack talk about Robert Morris thread.

Yeah, if any RMU fan (or UK fan) thinks this is serious stuff, then you need less internet in your life. Or more. I forget which.

It's super embarrassing that we lost to you all last year (no offense) but most UK fans kind of saw it coming. Other than Sunday night, good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT