ADVERTISEMENT

OOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

funKYcat75

Apr 10, 2008
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE WILDCATS RUN ALL OVER YOU, BROTHER? WE'VE BEEN EATING OUR VEGETABLES AND SAYING OUR PRAYERS AND NOW KENTUCKY IS READY TO UNLEASH OUR FIGURATIVE 22 INCH PYTHONS OVER BOBBY MO!!!!!

Hulk%20Hogan%20pic.jpg

Serious question to any and all Robert Morris fans out there: what were y'all thinkin when you picked a cigarette boy as a mascot? Don't y'all know those things will kill ya? It's 2013 for heaven's sakes, the least you could do is pick a healthier symbol for your school. I mean c'mon, even a can of trans-fat infused Crisco would be a step up from a kid schleppin' cigs.

robertmorris1_zps2b12e1b0.jpg

Cigs for Christmas? No thanks. Do better.

Serious question? How did you feel when you lost to an NEC program with zero NBA players and your Rival won the National title?

img21913849.jpg

20130408__3b7ec3f0f3e0840b2e0f6a7067007682~p1.jpg

Originally posted by ColonialCrazy:
Serious question? How did you feel when you lost to an NEC program with zero NBA players and your Rival won the National title?
Drunk. Next question?

img21913849.jpg

20130408__3b7ec3f0f3e0840b2e0f6a7067007682~p1.jpg
Ouch. That was just uncalled for.

Oddly enough I found it to be quite satisfying -- but my shrink says I'm a masochist. I mean it was like I wanted to get beat as a penance for dominating the landscape the year before, but that's just me.

I'll echo 'drunk'. If there were any sober UK fans that night, they were doing it wrong.

Wait a minute...where am I? I was on a wrastlin' forum and clicked on a link that was supposed to take me somewhere relevant.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-11.19.55-PM.png

Well it's a good thing we have these posted here, they're "irrelevant" too

40-0? That went well....

At least the Kentucky fans can "take it" as well as they can dish it out. Everyone likes a good joke. Kind of like their football program which is a joke, and was coached by a joker (Joker Phillips). I bet KU is wishing Rich Brooks would come out of retirement for the 3rd time...

Originally posted by wildelk2:
I bet KU is wishing Rich Brooks would come out of retirement for the 3rd time...
KU could do a lot worse than Rich Brooks. If he could get it done in Lexington, he could definitely get it done in Lawrence.

You kensucky scum should be ashamed of yourselves. Is this what it's come to for you scumbags?

Here's hoping randle has a Noel moment tonight
This post was edited on 11/17 3:59 PM by uKUKUKUKUKUK

go screw yourself Pennsylvania trash
wink.r191677.gif
Originally posted by uKUKUKUKUKUK:
You kensucky scum should be ashamed of yourselves. Is this what it's come to for you scumbags?

Here's hoping randle has a Noel moment tonight
This post was edited on 11/17 3:59 PM by uKUKUKUKUKUK

Whoaaa calm down up there big guy. No need to want a player hurt? As a Sixers fan, I hope to see Noel and Randle in the red and white next season.

Good game UK, you guy are loaded. Love the Harrison twins, one of them took over (I don't want to look at the box score or ill cry).

But good luck this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT