ADVERTISEMENT

Karvel!!

Carlester

Dec 1, 2012
Wow! I've been fortunate to see many great Colonial performances over the years. I was in school during most of the Myron Walker era, was in Trenton when Gene Nabors went for 38 against the Mount in the NEC semis, was at the EMU game when Mo Carter had a school record 43 and was in Providence for the Karon Abraham show versus Villanova. Karvel's performance over the last 15 minutes last night was as impressive as I've seen. He hit tough shot after tough shot and his spin-move left handed layup was unreal. Over the last 17:37 of the game: Karvel 26, LIU 21. We've seen him do similar things before (Ohio, SFPA) and I really hope we can keep winning so we maximize the opportunities to watch him play.

Appolon was great last night and Lucky and Aaron were huge on the boards in the second half. I'm not sure how we continue to win given all the adversity and lack of depth but it sure has been fun to watch. Speedy recovery to Hawk!

Go Colonials!

If Mr Anderson doesnt win the NEC POY after that performance, the league should just not give out the award. He just carries the team to victory time after time!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT