ADVERTISEMENT

Entertaining tweets RMU/St. Johns game

GoRMU

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
A lot of entertaining tweets last evening:

Jeff Borzello @jeffborzello

Robert Morris is the giant killer of the NIT.

Velton Jones @veltonjones2

Just add St Johns to a long list of schools that's supposedly in bigger and better conference that Robert Morris has beaten.

Patrick Stevens @d1scourse

NIT giant killer Robert Morris at it once more tonight, running St. John's right out of Queens. Bobby Mo with the NIT mojo yet again.

ZachOsterman @zachosterman

Robert Morris should coin a cliche. "We're gonna play every game like it's the first round of the NIT."

Rex Chapman @rexchapman

Then again, this Robert Morris route of St John's isn't that shocking. Robt Morris may have been the best team in the country last yr. #wink

Jeff Schultz @jeffschultzajc

Robert Morris over St. Johns. NIT bracket dead. There goes Buffet's $2.40 challenge.

Over The Hilltop @overthehilltop

Since at least last year's NIT, Robert Morris has always been one of my favorite founding fathers.

A Daly Dose Of Hoops @dalydoseofhoops

Cliff note version: Jones 20, Anderson 18. RT @pioneer_pride: And I just saw the Robert Morris/St. John's score on ESPN. WHAAAAAAT?!?!

Mally G. @mallythekid

And of course Robert Morris does it again, hell of a program

Ken Tucky Sr. @closekamp1

Will St Johns be mentioned as "the team who lost to Robert Morris in the NIT" as well or no is that just UK

The Beardsman @whyamisotall

Robert Morris beat us like we stole something expensive

Doc Kennedy @docheelfire

I see you, Robert Morris. Treating St. John's like Kentucky.

Rob Bromley @therobbromley

ESPN showing their obligatory "UK loses to Robert Morris" highlight

Gabe DeArmond @gabedearmond

Robert Morris is like John Wooden's UCLA teams of the NIT

Aaron Torres @aaron_torres

Robert Morris knocks off St. Johns. At this point, they're basically the early '90's Duke of the NIT

Nicole Auerbach @nicoleauerbach

RT @NicoleAuerbach Robert Morris is the first round powerhouse of the NIT

LaMar Gafford @primetime2832

WOW Robert Morris. The Cinderellas of the NIT!

Jerome Bailey @baileyjerome

Well on the bright side for Kentucky Robert Morris didn't make the tournament this year

M Allen @crimsonblu22

RT @FansOfKU: So Robert Morris beat another 1 seed in the NIT this year..I bet that makes Kentucky fans feel so much better about last year…

@wildcatnews 52 weeks ago tonight, Robert Morris was ending UK's season, tonight St. John's feels the wrath of Bobby Mo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT