ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Bramah speaks out on his time at Robert Morris

AJ seems to be a likable guy and a great person. He has provided RMU fans with a lot of exciting moments and was a key part of last year's championship team. I wish him all the best, and will continue to root for him. I get it that this year has been extremely frustrating for him, but also for his teammates, coaches and frankly for everyone in college basketball. I know that he has given his all in the games and no doubt in all the practices. There are obviously parts of this story that I am unaware of, but I don't understand why such a competitive player, who is trying to prove he can play with the best, would skip the Wright State games in which he would have had the opportunity to compete against the Horizon League Player of the Year, and then why he would leave the team with just four games remaining on the schedule. As I said in a previous post, I don't consider AJ's departure as a loss for RMU since I never expected that he would be back next season, I thought he would turn pro, and there really is not much to salvage this season in regard to wins and losses, so it is giving the team a chance to work together without being so dependent on one star player. Player movement in college basketball is just a reality and no doubt there will be a lot of it this year. I will not be surprised if RMU loses another couple of players. Who they might be, I don't know, I seem to get surprised every year. Of course, this transfer activity can go both ways. I am really excited about the two players that have transferred to RMU. All the best to AJ. Go Colonials!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT