ADVERTISEMENT

Trey?

Heard trey ma be back around Christmas, just rumor. Not sure with the other. So nice to have depth this year.

Heck of a win over Wright State. Surprised a lot of people. A win over Northern Kentucky tomorrow would be a really big statement.

Best depth and balance the team has had in years. Need consistency and the main ingredients like Spear, Cheeks and Corbin to stay healthy.

That game was really unreal. Lots of unselfish play. Everyone that logged minutes played their tails off.

Shows what is possible even with a few missing pieces. Cheeks and spear are absolutely a duo, Corbin was a hell of a find.

If and buts, but had they played with that intensity on D all year they could be 6-1

They played very well against Wright State, which had an off game. I didn't hear why Walker didn't play. He's looked good as a true freshman, I hope he's back soon.

I see that Trey played (5 minutes) for the first time today. Hopefully he'll get back to full health and be an inside presence.

I see that Trey played (5 minutes) for the first time today. Hopefully he'll get back to full health and be an inside presence.
Yeah, good to see him back in action. Even if he can provide 10-12 minutes a game to supplement Spear, Walker and Mayers, that'd be a good foundation for him to build off of for next year.

Great win against the Mount. Have to beat St. Francis to wrap up the NEC revenge tour. Frankies don't have a win against a Division I team this year (Hartford technically counts, but they're reclassifying down to D3 and don't have a full complement of scholarship players). Some tough opponents in those losses, but a win sustains some momentum into the holiday before two tough home conference games in Purdue Fort Wayne and Cleveland State.

Agreed, every game is big. Little surprised by lack of minutes for Martina, thought he played well when walker was out, but maybe I am missing something. I think goes has played well in his limited minutes also. Trey could be a huge help wasting up some big man minutes, the rim protection seems to go way down without spear in.

Overall an exciting team who seem like they really get behind each other cheering from bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT