ADVERTISEMENT

Treacy to transfer

ColonialCrazy

Oct 28, 2011

Treacy is transferring. Likely heading back closer to home.

I think this move makes sense for both player and program. He just didnt look big enough or good enough to be a high end guard at this level.

I know he looked overmatched last season, but I can't help but wonder how much COVID played a factor in that.

Losing his experience is really, really tough.

I assume Toole is targeting some transfers the way things are going. But it's going to take a heck of a coaching job to get everyone together.

Every program in the Country is going to have an entirely new team next year at this rate. Verbal Commits listed Dante three hours ago, and they have listed 23 more players on the transfer list since then. Just from following twitter, its seems RMU is very active making offers to transfer players. I am just hoping we can keep the four freshmen from this year plus Spear to go along with Stone and Winston, pick up two more transfers (NCAA or JUCO) and then fill in the rest with freshmen. A lot to happen between now and next season, but I am optimistic RMU is going to be in the top tier of the Horizon League. Go Colonials!

Every program in the Country is going to have an entirely new team next year at this rate. Verbal Commits listed Dante three hours ago, and they have listed 23 more players on the transfer list since then. Just from following twitter, its seems RMU is very active making offers to transfer players. I am just hoping we can keep the four freshmen from this year plus Spear to go along with Stone and Winston, pick up two more transfers (NCAA or JUCO) and then fill in the rest with freshmen. A lot to happen between now and next season, but I am optimistic RMU is going to be in the top tier of the Horizon League. Go Colonials!
I agree next year will also be odd with so much turnover everywhere and rosters shuffled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT