ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule changes - Bowling Green & Marshall games this weekend

ColonialInsider

Aug 26, 2017
So, Cleveland State games got axed. Instead RMU will play Bowling Green on Friday and Marshall on Sunday.

Good to see the quarantine has ended. Hopefully this is the last pause the team has to take.

So, Cleveland State games got axed. Instead RMU will play Bowling Green on Friday and Marshall on Sunday.

Good to see the quarantine has ended. Hopefully this is the last pause the team has to take.

In a way & especially after today’s double digit loss, playing some more non conference games is very helpful for RMU in terms of gearing up for Horizon League play.

Hoping for a solid showing Sunday @ Marshall.

#GoRMU

Team definitely looked like it hadn't practiced much and didn't have the stamina to defend. But you have to like they stuck with a team the caliber of Bowling Green.

We'll see how they do vs Marshall. Real key is for them to just get practice time in.

Not a good weekend. Lack of games certainly put them behind these other teams. I don't understand the overall lack of practice. Did the team not practice at all during covid precautions?

Not a good weekend. Lack of games certainly put them behind these other teams. I don't understand the overall lack of practice. Did the team not practice at all during covid precautions?
They had to shut down multiple times because of positive cases on the team, which meant they couldn't practice together. During the last one, they had two practices during the two weeks between the Point Park game and the Bowling Green game.

Considering the Colonials lack of practice and games, and that both Bowling Green and Marshall have strong teams this year with experienced and talented players who had already played an number of games this year, these losses don't seem that bad. Now, hopefully the Colonials will get in some good practice time. I am eager to see how they do in the upcoming League game. The first part of the League schedule appears to provide RMU with some winnable games, but I am sure every League game will be a battle. Go Colonials!

Does anyone know Tyson Brown's status? He has not played even in the PP game. Kam Farris has not played since the first game. I thought he'd have a head start to early playing time since he was on campus second semester last year, however Cheeks and Williams have clearly jumped ahead of him. Spears has looked very good since becoming eligible the past two games.

Verbal Commits now shows Tyson Brown as transferring, without ever playing a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT