ADVERTISEMENT

RMU vs ETSU

ETSU is pretty good, so this was always going to be a challenge.

Coach Clark had a mess on his hands when he took over, and the transition to the Big South was further complicated by COVID.

But consistency really appears to be an issue with this program. Guys are in and out of the lineup, the offense lacks a true identity (I know it's a new OC, but this was the case last year, too), and the defense always seems to have a hole somewhere.

I guess I'm just surprised that the program is getting run off the field like this so far into Clark's tenure.

Everyone had to deal with covid. Covid is not a plausible excuse. I like Clark but should not be embarrassed by a good team this far into his tenure. ETSU was all backups on O after first half. App state is hell of a lot better than ETSU. It was embarrassing no matter how you slice it.

bryant had to deal with everything, they are not getting embarrassed. Hell a lot of NEC teams are playing good teams very tough and some winning them.

Again, if they don’t beat Del State hard to see any wins. Historically bad season if they loose Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT