ADVERTISEMENT

RMU v. CCSU Game Notes

Lewis in at QB after the Def causes a fumble. Goes right now the field; 14-7 RMU

2 QBs for RMU in the 2nd half and still the offense can’t do anything. NEC refs are awful.

RMU needs to leave this awful conference.

Reactions: jnbxu
CCSU is really good, too. Not many teams - and certainly no one in the NEC - had run for 389 yards against RMU this year.

5-1 in the NEC at this point wasn't something I expected. The program is clearly trending up. Another good recruiting class and it very well could be a championship team next year.

CCSU is really good, too. Not many teams - and certainly no one in the NEC - had run for 389 yards against RMU this year.

5-1 in the NEC at this point wasn't something I expected. The program is clearly trending up. Another good recruiting class and it very well could be a championship team next year.
CCSU is a superior team and they whopped us. RMU is still having a great year after a slow start. Definitely looking up!

A win next week would be huge for the team. Would make another statement for the future of the program.

Coach Clark clear lock for COTY in the NEC! Amazing job in only his second season. This team has been something to watch this year! The seniors will be able to go out with their heads held high Saturday. This was a long, hard ride. I'm proud of the boys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT