ADVERTISEMENT

RMU Football vs. Bryant

Original_RMC

Oct 24, 2011
Huge game for this program. Facing a former NEC team in the same scholarship situation as RMU but more success and more competitive on the field this season.

Bryant Game Notes

Huge game for this program. Facing a former NEC team in the same scholarship situation as RMU but more success and more competitive on the field this season.

Bryant Game Notes
Sorry but it is NOT a huge game.It is way past time to make some changes. They will not beat Byrant and it;s time to find a coaching staff that can really recruit. face it.....it s a bad team

Reactions: LetsGoRomo2
Sorry but it is NOT a huge game.It is way past time to make some changes. They will not beat Byrant and it;s time to find a coaching staff that can really recruit. face it.....it s a bad team ..I will go as far as to say this might just be the worst football team i ever saw. Points scored 342 - 103 . Totally unacceptable. from the TOP down

Last edited:
Reactions: LetsGoRomo2
It’s on everyone. Kids are already transferring out and losing at home to a NEC team

Well by that I mean, the kids were recruited and some given scholarships to play by a coach who has the support of the athletic director. The kid come to RMU and is coached by coaches that have no right to be at this level. The only time this staff had success was with a lot of juco kids and the previous OC. This new OC, and QB coach are atrocious. Any player with a chance to grab a scholly somewhere else would be dumb not to leave if there are not wholesale changes today, or Monday at the latest. Embarrassment all around.

ADVERTISEMENT