ADVERTISEMENT

RMU Football Transfers

Just pure speculation, wonder if it had anything to due with them canceling last game?

Hope nothing major.

Is there a website that tracks football players on the transfer portal similar to verbal commits for basketball?
Hopefully, Coach Clark can bring in some quality transfers to fill areas of need.

Just pure speculation, wonder if it had anything to due with them canceling last game?

Hope nothing major.
It’s a great question. But can’t see how 1 game makes such an impact that a player leaves. Perhaps the world of the Big South is showing that some players may not see the field as compared to playing in the NEC. Plus injuries could have stopped them from getting on the field.

For the seniors that have an extra year of eligibility due to COVID, am I correct in thinking that the RMU administration made a decision not to bring any of those guys back? If so, I assume that decision was made due to the cost of having that many additional scholarships players, a very legitimate reason for a program that produces very limited revenue. So, players such as Devyn Charles, Victor Solarin and Alex Avakian have no choice but to transfer if they want to play an extra year. Please let me know if I am incorrect about this issue.

Reactions: Wurst_2_furst
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT