ADVERTISEMENT

RMU football roster updated

I am eager to see Daevon Robinson, the transfer from Rutgers. Also, Marcus Ademilola from Bucknell and Ceneca Espinoza Jr from Liberty. I would think all three should be able to step in a contribute right away. Robinson, especially, likely has the talent to be a star player for the Colonials. With Robinson, along with Garrett Houser and some of the other WR, RMU should be strong at the receiver positions. I don't know how good of practices the team is getting with all of this winter weather, hopefully, the weather will break with enough time to get in some good practices before the first game. Go Colonials!

Wonder what the internal expectations are with this short, spring season against a whole bunch of unfamiliar opponents.

Obviously JMU is a huge challenge. But what about the Big South games? Are they all winnable? Are they hoping to just be competitive? Hard to get a read with all of the delays and shutdowns to the season.

I am eager to see Daevon Robinson, the transfer from Rutgers. Also, Marcus Ademilola from Bucknell and Ceneca Espinoza Jr from Liberty. I would think all three should be able to step in a contribute right away. Robinson, especially, likely has the talent to be a star player for the Colonials. With Robinson, along with Garrett Houser and some of the other WR, RMU should be strong at the receiver positions. I don't know how good of practices the team is getting with all of this winter weather, hopefully, the weather will break with enough time to get in some good practices before the first game. Go Colonials!
I hear Ademilola and Robinson have the speed at receiver that Colonials have been looking for. Good hands and size also. Veteran o-line, returning starters at qb and rb, veteran kickers. I think expectations are to light up the scoreboard, JMU being the possible exception.
Even the core of the D is returning. Going to miss Gray, but D-line and core of backers are returning.
Also the (ever- needed) confidence factor. Last years huge leap in play and record can only be a huge boost in expectations and team confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT