ADVERTISEMENT

RMU Football @ Miami Ohio (FBS)

Something’s I’m interested in seeing:
- any changes on oline depth chart, running game was tough.
- is Simmons starting QB, both had moments.
- is 22 ok to play, really need him out there.
- any changes to WRs? Lots of drops.
- any more focus on TE in passing game, only recall a couple targets to TEs.
- getting plays in quicker to O. Hoping just first game things but appeared to be lots of time wasted while players looking at sidelines.
- run game D needs to tighten up.

was very happy to see coach Clark mention lack of discipline as a key factor in loss. Need to correct that.

going to be a tough one for sure, just need to clean up some stuff and get better.

31-14 final.

Respectable against a MAC opponent, especially since multiple Miami scoring drives started inside the 50.

At this point, I'd just let Chiccitt work through the bye week and be the starter from here on out. Simmons has come in the last two games, but he's not exactly pushing the ball down field either.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion with the QB? Simmons had a ton of drops, again, and only Allowed to throw on 3-x in obvious passing downs for a number of drives. How many guys did he in the numbers and they dropped it?

Not sure how you come to that conclusion with the QB? Simmons had a ton of drops, again, and only Allowed to throw on 3-x in obvious passing downs for a number of drives. How many guys did he in the numbers and they dropped it?
Drops aside, Chiccitt has had more sustained drives over the last two weeks. I also think he's a bit rusty, given his backstory - https://www.pennlive.com/sports/202...ecome-robert-morris-starting-quarterback.html

Seems it'd be worthwhile to actually let him play through the mistakes. It'd be different if Simmons was lighting the world on fire. But he's just been OK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT