ADVERTISEMENT

Moving On

Chris Cappella

Mar 14, 2012
So we're a few days removed from the week one opener... on to North Dakota! UND lost their season opener to San Jose State, an FBS school, 42-10 with the only touchdown of the game coming in the final minute. As the attention moves toward them, so will my coverage. Any questions you guys have or want addressed?

Any changes to the offense this week? More of a rushing attack on the road? More clock management?

My apologies for just now seeing this, but I would anticipate a bit of a change. RMU certainly doesn't want to throw the ball 52 times again. Like I've talked about, part of that was because they fell behind early and EKU was stacking the box making it difficult to run.

Hicks wants to be balanced but is not afraid to throw the ball. He'll feel things out early and adjust as the game goes on. The style will be the same, but I consider his offense more ameba-like. It will change and adapt as the game goes on. Some schools will stick only to their game plan. I don't get that feeling when I talk to Hicks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT