ADVERTISEMENT

Great Weekend

ColonialInsider

Aug 26, 2017
The CCSU game went as expected Thursday night. Good to get a win there against a struggling team.

I thought today's matchup against Merrimack was the tougher one because of that wide, aggressive 2-3 zone. But RMU handled it really well.

Josh Williams did his thing both games, but AJ Bramah was outstanding. 14 and 14 Thursday and then a strong effort again today.

2-0 in NEC. Lot of games left to go in the league but a great start.

2-0, great start, indeed, especially on the road. Now, four home games. We should, I say should, have some nice home crowds at UPMC Events Center to support the team. Got to get the fans out to see the arena and the team, and get some home wins so the fans want to keep coming back. It's time to get some momentum going, not just by the team, but also by the fans during this four game home stand. The University built the Events Center, Coach Toole built the team, now it's up to us fans to show support and help keep the program moving forward. Go Colonials!

2-0, great start, indeed, especially on the road. Now, four home games. We should, I say should, have some nice home crowds at UPMC Events Center to support the team. Got to get the fans out to see the arena and the team, and get some home wins so the fans want to keep coming back. It's time to get some momentum going, not just by the team, but also by the fans during this four game home stand. The University built the Events Center, Coach Toole built the team, now it's up to us fans to show support and help keep the program moving forward. Go Colonials!
My understanding is that students won't be back for another week, so the first couple games might be light.

But I'm sure the comforts of playing at home will be a boost for the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT