ADVERTISEMENT

Commits

Surprised no announcements either. Lots of holes to fill. I see updates on Twitter from the coaches but with the lack of social media present l, they are falling behind other programs.

I know it’s Christmas, but the lack of activity by the staff, judging by Twitter offers etc. is a bit concerning. You would think these guys know they are recruiting for their livelihoods. I am fairly certain this Clark’s last year of contract, also think it is ADs last year. I just saw another guy they offered to somewhere else. They hardly had anyone commit on signing day. Doesn’t seem like there is a sense of urgency that is needed.

I know it’s Christmas, but the lack of activity by the staff, judging by Twitter offers etc. is a bit concerning. You would think these guys know they are recruiting for their livelihoods. I am fairly certain this Clark’s last year of contract, also think it is ADs last year. I just saw another guy they offered to somewhere else. They hardly had anyone commit on signing day. Doesn’t seem like there is a sense of urgency that is needed.
Even if the staff isn't sharing commits you'd expect to see more announcements from recruits.

Reactions: LetsGoRomo2
ADVERTISEMENT